The SuperAgers Bucket List competition T&Cs
SuperAge Bucket List Competition – Terms and Conditions
Competition Entry T&Cs
- This competition is open to UK mainland residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland only) aged 50 or over, excluding employees of Nutrisure (which is the “Promoter”) and their immediate families, agents and anyone else professionally connected with this competition, including employees of Jellybean Creative (which is the “Organiser”).
- No purchase is necessary in order to enter the SuperAge Bucket List Competition.
- By entering this SuperAge Bucket List Competition, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries which do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- The SuperAge Bucket List Competition opens on 10th January 2022 at 12:00 PM and closes on 28th February 2022 at 11:59PM (which is the “Competition Period”).
- To enter the SuperAge Bucket List Competition, you must do the following:
• Visit the competition webpage and complete the form: https://superage.co.uk/pages/the-bucket-list
- Entries are capped at one per person.
- Entries made on behalf of another person, or joint entries, will not be accepted. Entries from agents, organised group entries, bulk entries or entries automatically generated by computer will not be accepted.
- Once the Competition Period has closed, the 10 winners will be selected by the Promoter from all valid and eligible entries submitted during the Competition Period.
- The 10 winners will be notified by the Promoter directly via email as soon as reasonably practicable following the end of the Competition Period.
- In the event that a winner has not provided a delivery address, or does not provide a delivery address within 7 days of request by the Promoter, or is not able to accept the prize for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and to award the prize to another participant.
- Winners are responsible for ensuring that complete and correct details are provided to the Promoter in order to receive their prize.
- By entering the SuperAge Bucket List Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition in order to verify this.
- In the event that circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter affect, or could affect, the proper operation of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these terms and conditions at any time but will make every effort to avoid causing undue disappointment to participants where such action is deemed necessary.
- Entries deemed inappropriate, rude or abusive by the Promoter will not be used and all such entries will be disqualified. If you are found to be abusing the competition, the Promoter, its products, employees or directors in any way your entry will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries that are not seen or taken into account by the Promoter for technical reasons. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any postal, network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind or inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet. Proof of sending/transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility is not accepted for e-mails/messages/letters from the Promoter which are not delivered as a result of any postal, network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind or as a result of an invalid e-mail or other address supplied by the winner, or which are not seen by the winner due to the ‘spam’ or ‘junk mail’ filter settings (or equivalent) on their e-mail.
- If you are a prize winner, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter (at no charge to the Promoter save for reasonable expenses at the Promoter’s discretion). This includes taking at least two images during your prize experience with your own camera / phone and share with the Promoter for use in PR and Marketing.
- As a prize winner you also agree to be contacted by the Promoter and to give a testimonial following redemption of your prize experience for use in PR and Marketing.
- Your competition entry and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter (the “Submission”) will become the property of the Promoter on receipt. To the extent that copyright arises in your Submission, you will own such copyright in your Submission but agree to grant and license the Promoter (without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability) a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable right to re-use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, alter, combine with other materials, edit, incorporate, broadcast, telecast, exhibit, publish, re-publish, display, portray and/or otherwise use your Submission (and any parts of your Submission) in any worldwide media. You agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and also agree that the Promoter will own all rights in any materials, photographs, videos and other works which use your Submission (in whole or part).
- By entering the competition, you:
• agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition and for any other purposes to which you have expressly consented;
• acknowledge that such personal data may be transferred by the Promoter to, and/or stored in, a destination outside the European Economic Area for administrative purposes, including to the United States of America, where data protection regulations may not offer the same protection as those applicable in the European Economic Area, provided that the Promoter uses reasonable endeavours to keep such data adequately protected.
You understand that you may withdraw such consent at any time by contacting the Organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The name and county of the winners can be obtained for 30 days after the Competition Period closes by sending a request to at email@example.com specifying which competition your request relates to.
- To ensure fairness and the integrity of the competition, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running or outcome of the competition but will respond to questions sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to limit or exclude its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud (including, but not limited to, fraudulent misrepresentation) or for that which cannot lawfully be excluded.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the winner’s statutory rights.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by a competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected and will remain valid.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall confer any rights on any person under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Promoter: Nutrisure ltd T/A Superage, The North Barn, Manor Farm, Bath, BA2 7PQ
- The 10 winners of the SuperAge Bucket List Competition will be announced following a judging stage where all eligible entries will be considered.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The 10 winners will win a prize of their choice from the following list: World’s Fastest Zip Line (located in Wales), Bungee Jump for one (9 locations around the UK), or a high speed driving experience (30 locations around the UK).
- The Promoter will contact all 10 winners directly to discuss prize options in full and will issue the prize via an emailed voucher.
- Winners are responsible for redeeming their prize voucher with the vendor (Virgin Experience Days) directly and will be responsible for their own travel / accommodation if necessary.
- The winners will be contacted by 11th March 2022.
- There are no other prize alternatives available in whole or in part, including no cash prize equivalent. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability of the intended prizes.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate participants or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.